take this online journal seriously.
a lot of drafts are on my notebook - aged, trusty, old-fashioned way of diary writing.
been rusty, not really that prolific a writer.
the only time I could remember writing dedicatedly everyday was back in college.
when I was assistant editor in chief in highschool, I hated it. hated that it was a task.
and when I got married I just lost it. uninspired as I was probably of the doomed relationship.
my regret, definitely, was failing to chronicle my little ones' growing up years and smilestones
the way most modern moms do it now with blogging and photography.
but everything is etched in my heart, emblazoned on my mind.
a mom simply does not forget. the first smile, the first step, first tooth and word and a gazillion tugging moments after.
lately, I have been writing a lot. pure office stuff. maybe it's god's way of reminding me of his gift. I struggled to accept it, squirmed when people
noticed it.
now I am affirming it. I can write. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment